Formed in 2005, we were initially a sub-branch of Leicester CAMRA, and susbsequently went on to achieve full Branch status in September 2008.
The branch covers the West Leicestershire area bordered by Derbyshire and Warwickshire, with Hinckley being the largest town.
(Click for more detail)
From Tom Stainer, Chief Exec:-
Black Sheep launched the second part of its Drink Cask campaign this morning. I imagine it may ruffle a few feathers!
Hopefully the approach is going to have an impact and get some debate going. Have a look at the full video.
Share and enjoy!
Are you not receiving the branch communications that you believe you should? Then view the guidelines detailed in the link below:-
CAMRA Communications guidance
(Including Google Calendar)
- August Committee Meeting Monday 22 August 2022 19:00 Queen's Head
- Black Country Rail Trip Thursday 25 August 2022 Hinckley Railway Station
- September Branch Meeting Tuesday 6 September 2022 19:45 Burbage & District Constitutional Club
- October Branch Meeting Thursday 6 October 2022 19:45 Stoke Golding Club
- Branch meeting and AGM Tuesday 1 November 2022 19:45 Sapcote Club
Sign in with CAMRA PASSWORD to view full officer contact details and Branch Meeting Minutes
- Latest Planning news for the Branch Thursday 23 June 2022
- Cider Pub of the Year 2022 - Presentation Friday 27 May 2022
- Wetherspoons returning to Hinckley? Tuesday 26 April 2022
- Latest Branch News - April Sunday 24 April 2022
- Pub of the Year 2022 Presentation Saturday 16 April 2022
- Branch Awards 2022 Tuesday 8 March 2022
- Latest news around the Branch Tuesday 8 March 2022
- Invitation to Nuneaton CAMRA historic 50th anniversary celebrations Monday 7 March 2022
(Within travelling distance from Hinckley)
SIGN IN WITH CAMRA PASSWORD TO VIEW FURTHER BRANCH CONTACT DETAILS