CAMRA's response to COVID-19
It is with a heavy heart that the National Executive has decided to cancel all festivals and events from now until the end of June, following Government guidance to limit mass gathering. This includes – but is not limited to - the Great Welsh Beer Festival and the Members’ Weekend, AGM & Conference, branch festivals, meetings and socials.
25/03 THE 2020 GREAT BRITISH BEER FESTIVAL HAS BEEN CANCELLED
19/05 THE 2020 MARKET BOSWORTH RAIL ALE FESTIVAL HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Formed in 2005, we were initially a sub-branch of Leicester CAMRA, and susbsequently went on to achieve full Branch status in September 2008.
The branch covers the West Leicestershire area bordered by Derbyshire and Warwickshire, with Hinckley being the largest town.
(Click for more detail)
This is where any initiatives within the Branch will be published along with all available details. Please contact the brewers or pubs directly if you wish to avail yourself of their services. The Hinckley & Bosworth Branch will promote the details of any other initiatives that comply with Government COVID-19 guidelines prevalent at the time.
Golden Duck Brewery
George & Dragon
Church End Brewery
Elbow Room Ale & Cider Pub
Pig Pub Brewing
Don’t waste 50 million pints! Easily search for local beer, cider and perry nearby available to order by delivery and or collection. Help support the industry during the COVID-19 lockdown by shopping local using the Brew2You app!
- Market Bosworth Rail Ale Festival Postponed to 2021 Tuesday 19 May 2020
- Latest on Branch pubs under threat Tuesday 7 April 2020
- Market Bosworth Brewery suspends production Tuesday 31 March 2020
- Branch Awards 2020 Tuesday 24 March 2020
- Roundup of January's Pub News Saturday 29 February 2020
- Roger Protz visits Hinckley Wednesday 12 February 2020
- Roundup of November's Pub News Saturday 30 November 2019
(Within travelling distance from Hinckley)
- GWR Steam & Real Ale Festival - CANCELLED Friday 19 – Sunday 21 June 2020 Winchcombe Railway Station