Hinckley & Bosworth Branch
Formed in 2005, we were initially a sub-branch of Leicester CAMRA, and susbsequently went on to achieve full Branch status in September 2008.
The branch covers the West Leicestershire area bordered by Derbyshire and Warwickshire, with Hinckley being the largest town. The branch is well served by public transport, with Hinckley Railway station providing direct routes, to and from Birmingham, Leicester and Cambridge.
Click above for Public Transport or contact our - Public Transport Officer
Creative Lives is partnering with Pub is The Hub and CAMRA to launch a national Pubs Welcoming Creativity campaign. This campaign will see publicans across England opening their doors to regularly host a variety of creative activities run by local groups – anything from knitting circles to ukulele groups or poetry corners!
Click image above for more detail
(Including Google Calendar)
- December Branch Meeting and AGM Wednesday 6 December 2023 Greyhound
- February 2024 Branch Meeting Wednesday 14 February 2024 New Plough Inn
- March 2024 Branch Meeting Wednesday 6 March 2024 Hinckley Rugby Football Club
- April 2024 Branch Meeting Monday 8 April 2024 Clarence Cafe Bar
- May 2024 Branch Meeting Wednesday 1 May 2024 Belper Arms
- Olde Red Lion has new landlords Tuesday 7 November 2023
- The Railway changes hands Sunday 29 October 2023
- October's Pub News Thursday 19 October 2023
- 200th Hinckley CAMRA Branch Meeting Wednesday 11 October 2023
- Beer Festival Volunteers Trip Sunday 17 September 2023
- Tracy Ellis elected as Branch Chair Tuesday 29 August 2023
- August pub updates Sunday 13 August 2023
- Latest Planning Update Sunday 13 August 2023