The first Branch Meeting since March 2020 will take place at 7:45pm on Tuesday 7th September at the Greyhound, Hinckley
Formed in 2005, we were initially a sub-branch of Leicester CAMRA, and susbsequently went on to achieve full Branch status in September 2008.
The branch covers the West Leicestershire area bordered by Derbyshire and Warwickshire, with Hinckley being the largest town.
(Click for more detail)
Are you not receiving the branch communications that you believe you should? Then follow the guidelines detailed in the link below:-
CAMRA Communications guidance
- Ashby Tavern tenants leaving Monday 30 August 2021
- Hinckley to get a Wetherspoons again? Monday 30 August 2021
- Holywell reopening Monday 30 August 2021
- Princes Feathers reopening Monday 30 August 2021
- Branch Member Tony Ashley Saturday 28 August 2021
- Golden Duck Brewery mini Beer Festival Friday 27 August 2021
- New Plough Mini Beer Festival Friday 27 August 2021
- Pestle & Mortar celebrates 6th Birthday Thursday 26 August 2021
(Within travelling distance from Hinckley)