CAMRA RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Following advice from the government regarding COVID-19, CAMRA has cancelled all events – including local beer festivals.
Formed in 2005, we were initially a sub-branch of Leicester CAMRA, and susbsequently went on to achieve full Branch status in September 2008.
The branch covers the West Leicestershire area bordered by Derbyshire and Warwickshire, with Hinckley being the largest town.
(Click for more detail)
This is where any initiatives within the Branch will be published along with all available details. Please contact the brewers or pubs directly if you wish to avail yourself of their services. The Hinckley & Bosworth Branch will promote the details of any other initiatives that comply with Government COVID-19 guidelines prevalent at the time.
Lime Kilns Brew Pub
George & Dragon
Church End Brewery
Pestle & Mortar
Elbow Room Ale & Cider Pub
Pig Pub Brewing
Market Bosworth Brewery
Elephant & Castle
Golden Duck Brewery
Don’t waste 50 million pints! Easily search for local beer, cider and perry nearby available to order by delivery and or collection. Help support the industry during the COVID-19 lockdown by shopping local using the Brew2You app!
- Over 40 Branch pubs have signed up to Ask for Angela scheme Wednesday 26 May 2021
- April update from new Chairman Friday 7 May 2021
- Market Bosworth Rail Ale Festival 2021 cancelled until 2022 Friday 26 March 2021
- Gwilym Smith is stepping down as Chairman Wednesday 10 March 2021
- Paul Green Wednesday 3 March 2021
- Chris Davies Sunday 21 February 2021
- Branch in Crisis - Chairman's message Sunday 31 January 2021
- Prince of Wales Planning Application latest Friday 22 January 2021
(Within travelling distance from Hinckley)