The Thirsty 30; best eating and drinking pubs as defined by the Daily Telegraph
The Thirsty 30: raise a toast to Britain's best pubs, by reading the Daily Telegraph article - 'Daily Telegraph, a toast to Britain's best pubs', at the link below.
The top 5 pubs as determined by readers are:-
1. The Hand and Heart, Nottingham
65-67 Derby Road, Nottingham NG1 5BA (0115 958 2456;
Hand and Heart, Nottingham)
2. General Eliott, South Hinksey Oxfordshire OX1 5AS (01865 598068; thege.co.uk) No Real Ale
3. The Cow, London W2 89 Westbourne Park Road, London W2 5QH (020 7221 0021; The Cow, Bayswater, Lonon)
4. Hail to the Ale, Wolverhampton Pendeford Avenue, Claregate, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton WV6 9EF (07846 562910; Hail to the Ale, Wolverhampton)
5. The Crown, Hastings 64-66 All Saints Street, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 3BN (01424 465100; The Crown, Hastings)
Other pubs from our area in the top 30 are...
7. The Devonshire Arms, Burton on Trent 86 Station Street, Burton upon Trent DE14 1BT (01283 562392; Devonshire Arms, Burton upon Trent)
11. The Wellington, Birmingham 37 Bennetts Hill, Birmingham B2 5SN (0121 200 3115; The Wellington, Birmingham)
For the full list of pubs in places from Somerset to Aberdeen go to
The Thirsty Thirty
Remember, clicking to Newspaper pages will probably be heavy on download and advertisments