Stoke Golding Club42 Hinckley Road
Formerly known as Thornfield House, it was built in 1883/4 for a Hinckley man, William Gray Farmer. It then stood well outside the village and was a hunting lodge with stabling and a groom’s cottage. More recently it became a Liberal Club and finally Stoke Golding Club. In addition to a bar, the club also has a function room for up to 100 people.